Saturday, August 15, 2009

UP



Ellie: You don't talk much
Ellie: I like you

Ellie: Do you think anyone can join this club?

Carl: uh...um..

Ellie: You're in!


Russell: Good afternoon. Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?

Carl Fredricksen: No.


Russell: I could help you cross the street.

Carl Fredricksen: No.


Russell: I could help you cross your yard?

Carl Fredricksen: No.

Russell: I could help you cross...

Carl Fredricksen: No!



Dug: My name is Dug. I have just met you and I love you.

Carl Fredricksen: You got a "run away in terror" badge?

Russell: No.

Carl Fredricksen: Time to earn it!




one of my favorite movie in this month is UP. it's one of the best culture movie i've ever seen. the scenes are really beautiful and it also a funny movie! you better to watch this movie! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment