Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gloomy 21st of November

Today is my Birth Day, I'm glad about it. Thank God, I still have time to grateful the whole things that have been given to me. But can I tell the truth? This is not my best-born-day ever. Too many dramas. Can stand it, and yep that was all my faults. I'm too naive, I'm a bad liar, it was a shame. But once again, I'm only a human. Nobody's perfect in this world ayte? Sorry for the troubles, sorry for the heart-breaking stories, sorry for the battle of mind and heart. Sorry for those things, heart.

Friend(s) told me that there must be no more cries, only happiness. They're right. I promise to myself there will be no more cries and lies. Can I do it for myself? I wish I could...

Dear God, You have to save me. Those bad things; habits-dramas-foolishness, can You keep those things away from me? I'm begging You.

Dear Problems-Drama or whatever your name, my God is bigger than you. So don't too confident you can bring me down as far as you want to. Cause I believe, God is always be with me.

and.. Thank you friend(s) you are the nicest-humble-sweet-kind person that I have ever met. Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment